Turkey Visa Application Form 2022, Simple and Quick to Fill Out
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa 2022, Easy and Fast
Turkey is one of the most popular tourist destinations today. Those of you who want to vacation in Turkey must of course apply for a visa first. How to apply for a Turkish visa is actually quite easy, you can even do it without leaving the house.
Being a country that is the gateway to Europe, most flights to Europe will transit here. This is what makes Turkey visited a lot.
Holidays to Turkey are even easier now, one of the reasons is the ease of getting a Turkish visa for Nigeria. Not only holidays, you can also get a residence visa in Turkey to study or work.
There are 2 ways to get a visa to Turkey, namely:
- Make an e-visa online, and
- Visa on Arrival or direct VoA in Turkey
What are the differences and how to apply for a Turkey visa? Check out the full explanation only here.
Turkey Visa Application Form Requirements 2022
The Turkish e-visa is an electronic visa that you can use to visit Turkey. With this visa, you can also get permission to stay longer here.
This visa is valid for 180 days with a maximum stay of 30 days. You can also choose the type of multiple entry visa , so you can use this visa repeatedly to visit Turkey.
E-visa is suitable for those of you who want to vacation in Turkey for a long time or visit relatives in Turkey. You who want to go on a business trip are also suitable for using this e-visa.
How to apply for a Turkish visa or Turkish e-visa is also very easy. Before going into the steps on how to apply for a Turkish visa online, you need to prepare the required documents for making a Turkish visa first:
- Valid Passport
The main requirement for making a Turkish e-visa is a valid passport. Minimum passport validity is 6 months. If the passport validity period is less than 6 months, make sure you leave and return before the expiry date of the passport.
- Debit or Credit Card
You also need to prepare a debit or credit card for e-visa payments. The credit or debit card used must bear the Visa or Mastercard or UnionPay logo. Apart from using a credit or debit card, you can also use a PayPal account.
Before applying for the Turkish e-visa, you must prepare sufficient funds on your credit or debit card. If using a PayPal account, make sure there is enough balance to pay the visa fee.
All Turkish e-visa payment processes are done online . You don’t need to leave the house to make payments.
- Active Email Address
The last requirement in order to apply for a Turkish e-visa is to have an active email address. Make sure your email address can still be opened, because later the visa will be sent online to the email address.
The e-visa will be sent in the form of a download link . You only need to download and print it before leaving for Turkey. Arriving in Turkey you will be asked to show this e-visa.
How to Apply – Turkish Visa Online Application
If you have prepared all of these requirements, follow the steps below on how to apply for a Turkey visa:
- Visit the official website for making a Turkish visa at https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ , you can open it via a cellphone or PC browser
- After entering the site, choose your country and passport type. Then, enter the security code that appears. If it is correct select ” Save & continue “
- Next you need to enter the date of arrival and the type of visa to Turkey. Wait a few moments and information about the validity period of the visa and the price to be paid will appear. The price for a Turkey visa online is 25.70 USD or around NGN 11500.
- If you are sure of the price and type of visa, you can immediately select “Save & continue “
- The next step is to complete personal data on the form that appears. Make sure you fill in the data completely and correctly according to the passport. When finished, you can select the menu “Verify data”
- A column for reviewing the personal data that you have filled in will appear. You can check again whether the data is correct or not. If it is correct select “Ok”, but if there is something that still needs to be edited select “Edit”
- If it is successful, please check your email. Open the email from the Turkish Embassy then click the link in it.
- You will enter the verification page, please select “Approve” if the data listed is correct.
- Then select the “Make Payment” menu to make a payment. When making a payment, you need to enter your credit or debit card number. Enter all data completely and the payment process will run automatically.
- After payment is complete you will receive an email containing the Turkish evisa. This email will be entered a maximum of 72 hours after creation. Usually 24 hours after making the e-visa an email has been sent.
- It’s easy isn’t it, making a Turkish e-visa? The process of making this e-visa does not take up to 1 hour, just 10-15 minutes. You can also make this visa 3 days before departure.
How to Make a Visa on Arrival – Turkey Visa Application Form
Just want a holiday or a few days business visit in Turkey? You can choose VoA or Visa on Arrival.
This visa is a visa that you can make when you come to Turkey. This type of visa is also suitable for those of you who only transit in Turkey before going to the final destination.
Making a visa on arrival to Turkey is done at Istanbul Turkey’s Ataturk International Airport. The requirements for a Turkish visa on arrival are only a return ticket or final destination and a passport that is valid for at least 6 months. The following are the steps for making a visa on arrival in Turkey, namely:
- Arriving at Istanbul Ataturk International Airport, you can go directly to the signboard .
- Next, you will be checked and asked to pay in cash for making VoA Turkey. The cost of this Turkish visa is 35 USD or around IDR 500,000
- Make payments using US dollars. If you don’t have cash with you, you can pick it up at the nearest ATM.
- After the payment process, you will get a visa stamp in your passport.
- The process is complete and you can vacation in Turkey comfortably.
The process of making a visa on arrival is indeed quite easy and practical, even though the price is more expensive. Apart from showing your passport, another requirement that you must fulfill is showing a return ticket to Nigeria or a onward ticket to the destination country.
So, as long as you fulfill all the requirements for a Turkish visa and how to apply for a Turkish visa above, then planning a vacation to Turkey can run smoothly. But so that your vacation plans to Turkey are even better without any problems, you can order airplane tickets at Traveloka , you know. Easy and practical, no hassle! Come on, download the Traveloka application right now so that your vacation in Turkey will be even easier and more comfortable.