UBEC Shortlist 2020: Universal Basic Education Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2020, Recruitment List, Check List of UBEC Shortlisted Candidates Names for the next stage of selection. UBEC Exam Date 2020/2021
The UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 and UBEC Exam Date is now a very important topic between the candidates who have recently applied for Federal Teacher Scheme.
If you are a Federal Teacher Scheme beneficiary and if you are not sure when the list will out or how to check the UBEC Shortlist stick till the end of this post to know the updates and complete process.
You will be able to check the list through this UBEC Federal Teacher list of shortlisted candidates. Candidates can also download the list in PDF format for Federal Teacher Scheme.
Users can also download the UBEC Teacher shortlist in PDF format
UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Names Updates
Updates: We want to inform the general public especially applicants that applied for UBEC Teacher recruitment 2020, that the list of shortlisted candidates will be released on 5th October, 2020
Right now the process of UBEC Teacher registration is closed.
Current Status: List of shortlisted candidates available login to UBEC portal.
The UBEC warned Applicants to disregard the shortlist information circulating online.
UBEC SHORTLIST 2020 NAMES FOR ALL STATES
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
All the candidates who have successfully applied will have to wait. It is expected that the UBEC shortlist will be released on the October, 2020.
We will update this page immediately whenever the list is released or news related to it.
It is very important for you to subscribe to our website which is completely free so that you get all the information immediately.
Register for UBEC Shortlist & UBEC Exam Updates
If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
Steps to Register Free
- First, enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Log in to your email and verify your free subscription.
How to Check UBEC Shortlist Candidates Names 2020
To download the full pdf list of shortlist candidates’ names, follow the following steps and download. There are more than 400 pages in this list.
- Start by Visiting the official portal via fts.admissions.clouds
- Afterwards login to access the list
- Login with your credentials (user name and password)
- It will not be available without login
- Check UBEC Shortlisted Candidates Names
- If the list is out then it will be available and you will be able to download and see your name
Then bring along with them the following documents: Copy of the print out of the reply to your online application, your Birth Certificate, Your related certificate (Original & Photocopies), and other documents as mentioned in notice.
How to get UBEC Shortlist Updates at ease
- If you have an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates
- Join our social media platform, Like us on Facebook for speedy updates
Steps to subscribe for UBEC Shortlist 2020 Updates
- First, enter your active email in below text box
- Click on “Register Free” button
- Login your email and activate your free subscription
- Now you will get UBEC Shortlisted Candidates Names News updates immediately when announced by FG.
UBEC Exam Updates
UBEC’s Public Relations Officer, Dr Ossom Ossom noted that the test, which was scheduled for Oct. 10, had been postponed until a later date, which would be communicated to candidates in due course.
FTS is a two-year intervention programme, established by the Federal Government in 2006.
It is aimed at assisting states in addressing teachers’ shortage at the basic education level.