Want a job that helps kids and families all over the world? UNICEF is looking for dedicated people like you to join and make a big difference. UNICEF, the United Nations Children’s Fund, is your answer. A leading humanitarian organization, we operate in over 190 countries and territories, providing life-saving support to the most vulnerable populations
UNICEF currently offers various vacancies for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, there are opportunities for you to create a lasting impact.
UNICEF, formally recognized as the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, holds a unique position as a specialized UN agency. Our primary focus is the promotion of children’s well-being and rights worldwide. As an organization dedicated to safeguarding children’s rights, we are in search of individuals with a diverse range of skills and expertise to contribute to our mission
When it comes to recruitment process, UNICEF stands for fairness, transparency, and equal opportunities. Our selection process is rigorous, ensuring that we find candidates with the qualifications, experience, and unwavering commitment needed to transform children’s lives
1. Job Vacancy Announcements:
UNICEF effectively communicates job openings through diverse channels, which encompass the official website, job portals, social media platforms, and professional networks. These announcements meticulously outline comprehensive information about each position, including requisite qualifications, responsibilities, and detailed application procedures
2. Application Submission:nterested candidates are requested to apply using the UNICEF e-recruitment system. The application typically comprises a cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), and supplementary documents, including academic certificates and references, all to be submitted electronically.
3. Screening and Shortlisting:Your application doesn’t go unnoticed! UNICEF conducts a thorough review of all submissions after the deadline, assessing eligibility and suitability. We consider qualifications, relevant experience, language proficiency, and other specified criteria from the job announcement.
4. Assessment:Candidates who successfully make it to the shortlist may receive invitations to participate in additional assessments. These assessments may encompass written tests, interviews (conducted in-person or via video conference), presentations, or practical exercises. The objective is to evaluate candidates’ technical knowledge, skills, competencies, and their alignment with UNICEF’s core values
5. Reference Checks:What’s the final step? UNICEF might reach out for reference checks for candidates under serious consideration. This helps us confirm the accuracy of your professional history and how well you’ve performed in the past. It’s all about making sure you’re the perfect fit.
6. Selection and Offer:UNICEF selects the top candidate based on assessments and references.
Subsequently, an offer is extended to the selected candidate, outlining the comprehensive terms and conditions of employment. This includes details on salary, benefits, and contractual obligations.
7. Onboarding and Induction:After acceptance, UNICEF takes steps to ensure a seamless transition for new staff members. This involves facilitating the onboarding process, which includes orientation sessions, training programs, and providing access to relevant resources and support networks.
Open Vacancies November 2023
UNICEF is actively recruiting for a variety of positions. To access information about our current job openings, please visit the official UNICEF career website
Find UNICEF Jobs:
- Open internet and go to UNICEF’s site: https://www.unicef.org/
- On the main page, go down and click “Work for Unicef”. This takes you to jobs page.
- On this page, look for “Search Jobs” to see job openings.
How to Apply:
- Go to UNICEF job site: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/listing/. Look for the job you like.
- Read the job details. Check if you have what they need.
- To apply, follow steps on the job page. You might need to give your resume, a letter, and other papers.
- After applying, wait. UNICEF will see your papers and contact you if they like.
- Make your resume and letter fit the job you want.
- Talk about your work that fits the job.
- Show you care about UNICEF’s work and children’s rights.
- Check your papers. No mistakes or wrong words