UNICEF Recruitment 2019: Is United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment Form 2019, UNICEF Job Application Form out at www.unicef.org portal.
Are you a willing to work in the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund at Adamawa and Bauchi, Kano, Abuja, Skoto, Borno (Nigeria)? Today we have come out with new job information.
Updates: UNICEF Nigeria comes out with new recruitment for Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Officer, Consultant, Nutrition Specialist, FT Child Protection Specialist and other position. It is great job opportunity for candidates who looking job opportunity at Abuja, Kano and Lagos.
We regularly publish the verified and authentic information of the UNICEF Nigeria recruitment 2019 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
What is UNICEF?
The initial objective of establishing United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund was to provide food and health services to the children of the countries which were destroyed in World War II.. UNICEF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1965 for his better work. In 1989, the organization was also awarded the Indira Gandhi Peace Prize.  It has offices in more than 120 cities and its employees are employed in more than 190 places. At present, UNICEF seeks the help of world-class athletes and teams to raise funds.
Visit official website – www.unicef.org portal to know more about this organization, career and latest job vacancies.
UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that UNICEF is planning to recruit Nigerians for for the position of Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Officer, Consultant, Nutrition Specialist, etc.
According to the reports UNICEF advertisement will be out in the second week of August 2019.
Is UNICEF Form Out?
Current Status: Currently UNICEF Recruitment Form 2019 is out for following positions. Candidates who meet with requirements can apply online through official website www.unicef.org portal.
Job Title, Location & Closing Date
1. Administrative Assistant (Guest House Management)
- Job Location: Borno
- Job Type:Temporary Appointment
- Requirements: Completion of Secondary Education is required. A university degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in the administration and management of guest house with national or international humanitarian organization is required.
- How to Apply: Online
- Application Deadline: 17th November, 2019
View Details and Apply
2. Data Consultant – Health Systems Strengthening
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Consultancy
- Requirements: A Master’s Degree in Management, Public health, Health Promotion or related fields.
- Experience: At least eight years or more experience working in programs for improving primary health care. Prior experience with community work linked with the primary health care is an added advantage.
- How to Apply: Online
- Application Deadline: 11th November, 2019
View Details and Apply
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment
Updates: At present United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment portal open for various positions.
Steps to Apply
- First visit to UNICEF Nigeria Portal – www.unicef.org
- Visit to current job opportunities : https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/
- You will see current jobs
- Read job description, summary, responsibility, key responsibilities, qualification and other information
- Click on “Apply” link
- Click on “Next” button if you are a current UNICEF staff member, click the “Next” button below to be signed in automatically
- First time user need to enter email id in begin application box
- Click on “Next” button
- Fill the form, upload necessary credentials / documents
- Submit and take acknowledgement.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for UNICEF Recruitment Updates?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019 across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure UNICEF Job Recruitment 2019/2020 updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it through contact page. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.