Union Bank of Nigeria Plc has invited recruitment application from eligible candidates for the Graduate Management Trainee Scheme. All interested candidates can apply on the Union Bank NG Recruitment Portal www.unionbankng.com before closing date 14th November 2018. If you are unemployed and want to work in the banking sector then this job is for you.
We would like to inform you that the Union Bank has started accepting fresh applications for the Graduate Management Trainee scheme. Therefore, register before the portal closes.
Requirements for Union Bank Nigeria Registration
If you are wishing to participate in recruitment, then you must be aware of the requirements. Below in this section, we will be providing you the complete information and facts related to Graduate MT Scheme. With this information you can analyze whether you can be the candidate for this Union Bank NG recruitment or not.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 26 years of age by December 2018
Qualification: At least second class lower degree in any course from an accredited university. Must have completed he National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
And when you are finished reading this article, leave a quick comment to let us know whether you still have doubts regarding Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 requirements.
Candidate must have a valid citizenship certificate issued by the Government of Nigeria.
- Npower Build Registration Form 2018/2019 Portal Login at npowerbuild.npvn.ng
- Is Npower Build Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Open for New Application Registration
How to Apply for Union Bank NG Graduate Trainee Program 2019
To make it easier for all the UBN Nigerian applicants to apply without hassle, Nigeria Recruitment Form has come with the step by step procedure of filling up the online application form through www.unionbankng.com.
- Candidates are required to visit Union Bank Nigeria Portal.
- You will be redirected to the page given below:
- Candidate will have to click on “Apply” link
- After clicking on link you will see page “Welcome to the Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2019 Application”
- Click on “Start” link
- The application/registration form will be appear on your screen
- Fill all the relevant details whichever asked in the online application.
- Upload your CV After filling all details accurately
- Click on “Submit” button
- Take printout for future reference.
- JAMB 2019 Registration Form & Portal
- NPS Shortlisted Candidates
- Ndlea Recruitment Portal Login – www.ndlea.gov.ng
- JAMB Portal – Recover Forgotten Jamb Password & Email on www.jamb.org.ng CAPS Portal
- FRSC Jamb Exam Date 2018 /2019
Recruitment Portal Closing Date: 14th November, 2018
For more information on Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Registration login to official portal www.unionbankng.com and also subscribe our free email alert service to get all job alert direct into your email.