Did you know that you don’t have to go to the bank to do some banking tasks? Yes, it could happen! You just need a bank account and a cell phone. Even if you’re not connected to the internet, you can do banking tasks. It sounds great, doesn’t it? This is possible because of the Union bank transfer code.
With the Union bank transfer code, customers can use their cell phones to do a variety of banking tasks. USSD banking is the name for this kind of banking. It is a simple way to bank that customers can use at any time and from anywhere.*826# Transfer Features
You will gain all of the knowledge you require on Union bank transfer codes and how to setup USSD banking on your mobile device by reading this article in its entirety.
Information Regarding the Union Bank Transfer Code *826#
The official USSD banking code for Union Bank customers is *826#. (Transfer Code). This is the shortened code that will make all of your banking dealings more efficient and streamlined. You may check account balances, send money to other UBN accounts and other bank accounts, pay bills, buy airtime, buy data, and much more with the use of the USSD code.
The Union Bank USSD Code can be accessed at any time. This translates to the fact that you are able to do financial transactions at any time, including weekends, holidays, and even midnight.
In addition, you can access USSD banking services over any of Nigeria’s many different telecoms networks. If your mobile phone number is associated with your Union Bank account, then you will be able to use the *826# transfer code on networks such as MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, and others.
Union Bank Transfer Code *826# Features
You are able to carry out the following tasks with the Union bank transfer code, which are as follows:
Funds transfer to another Union bank account Funds transfer to other Bank accounts Airtime TopUp for self & others Data TopUp for self & others Check account balance Open a new account Pay bills Pay merchant The USSD banking services are available 24/7 The USSD banking service is available on all telecommunication networks in Nigeria.
- Funds transfer to another Union bank account
- Funds transfer to other Bank accounts
- Airtime TopUp for self & others
- Data TopUp for self & others
- Check account balance
- Open a new account
- Pay bills
- Pay merchant
- The USSD banking services are available 24/7
- The USSD banking service is available on all telecommunication networks in Nigeria.
How to use Union Bank’s *826# mobile transfer code
To use the Union bank transfer code, enable it on your phone. You need a Union bank account, debit/credit card, and phone number to do this. Follow the steps below to activate the Union bank transfer code.
- Dial *826# in your phone’s call app.
- Dial the code from your Union bank account’s phone number.
- A pop-up asks for your Union bank account number.
- Enter your 10-digit NUBAN number.
- Enter your Union Bank debit/credit card’s last 6 digits.
- Enter your 4-digit transfer PIN to confirm.
Finally! You’ve activated Union’s mobile transfer code.
Please be aware that there is no fee associated with using the Union bank transfer code.
Union Bank USSD Banking Codes 2022
|Check account balance||*826*4#|
|Airtime TopUp for yourself||*826*Amount#|
|Airtime TopUp for others||*826*Amount*Recipient’s phone No#|
|Funds transfer to Union Bank account||*826*1*Amount*Account No#|
|Funds transfer to other banks||*826*2*Amount*Account no#|
|Request a debit card||*826*21#|
|Request a loan||*826*41#|
|Pay merchants||*826*22*merchant code*amount#|
|Block and unblock debit/credit card||*826*21#|
|Block your account from your phone number||*826*6#|
|Block your account from other phone numbers||*826*6*mobile number#|
How to Use the Union Bank Transfer Code to Send Money
Follow these steps to send money from your Union bank account to another bank account:
- Dial *826*1*Amount*Recipient’s Account No# to send money to another Union bank account.
- For example, dial *826*1*5000*2345678901#.
- To send money to other bank accounts, use the following sequence: *826*2*Amount*Recipient’s Account no#
- For instance, dial the following sequence: *826*2*5000*8901234567#
- After you have dialed the code, enter the personal identification number (PIN) associated with your Union bank transfer to authorize the transaction.
- Verify the account information for the receiver that is displayed on the screen.
- The beneficiary will receive the money as soon as it is delivered their way.
A service fee of merely N10 will be assessed for any money that are transferred to other bank accounts.
How to Check Account Balance via the Union Bank Transfer Code
In the event that you cannot remember the account number for your Union bank account and you require it immediately, you can check it using the USSD banking code. Look at the instructions below to learn how to verify your account balance using the transfer code:
- Navigate to the call application on your mobile phone, and using the phone number that is associated with your Union bank account, dial *826*4#.
- You will be needed to submit the Personal Identification Number for your Union bank transfer.
- In order to validate the transaction, you will need to enter the four-digit PIN.
- The current balance of your account will be presented to you on the screen.
- A message letting you know the current balance of your account will also be sent to you through text.
Leave a Reply