United Bank of Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-Level Recruitment 2019/2020
United Bank of Africa Plc is currently reopening the latest jobs in August 2019. In this digital era, you can use nigeriarecruitmentorm.com to get the latest information about job vacancies. One of them is a job vacancy in United Bank of Africa, which is currently looking for Entry-Level position for candidates who are ready to fill the position that is needed.
With the holding of this UBA Entry Level Recruitment 2019, of course they are looking for or want the best candidates with suitable qualifications and are suitable for placement positions. The following are positions that are currently available to you, job seekers who are interested in developing your career with United Bank of Africa with the following qualification.
United Bank of Africa Entry-Level Recruitment 2019/2020
Job Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Job Location: Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Well, for you guys, who are interested in working at United Bank of Africa, of course you have to fulfill the requirements and prepare you credentials required to fill online.
- For registration for United Bank of Africa Entry Level Recruitment 2019/2020 can be done by the following mechanism.
- Registration can be done online.
- The entire registration to selection process is free of charge (FREE)
Steps to Apply for United Bank Africa Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- First visit to advertisement page: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/22115
- Read complete details
- Click on “Apply/Register” link
- Create account and login
- Upload CV to populate your profile (Only MS Word or PDF format.)
- Fill Personal Details and Preferences
- Click on Quick Registration or Full Registration
- Upload Photo
(Research has shown that employers are more likely to invite a prospective employee for an interview when their CV is accompanied by a photo of themselves. Please select a photo that best represents you in the context of your career. )
- Click on Next
- Upload Documents
Please upload any certificates, reference letters and so forth that will improve the your profile and make you stand out from the crowd.
- Fill Education Details
Please list your education milestones in reverse chronological order, in other words your most recent qualification obtained should be listed right on top.
- Fill Employment Details
Please list your employers in reverse chronological order, in other words your most recent position should be listed right on top.
Every career has moments of excellence. Your next employer wants to know what yours are. This will include awards won (even as part of a group) and commendations received.
- Add Skills – My Top 15 Skills
Skills refer to your abilities that you acquired through various training opportunities, for example Crisis Management.
Please enter as many relevant references as you can because it adds significant credibility to your profile. Do be assured that your references will only be contacted with your explicit approval when applying for a specific listed job.
- Select Privacy Settings
A CV is a very personal item, and so is the process of searching for a new position on your path to success. This section will allow you to tailor the visibility of your CV, so that you not only protect your privacy, but also ensure that only those employers you’re interested in will contact you.
- Click on Save
- Now go to My job Application
- Check the Positions that might interest you
- Click on Apply at submit.
|Job Closing Date||30/09/2019|
More Details : Click Here