Non-governmental Organization has invited interested and eligible candidates for UOM State Representatives recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NGO UOM State Representatives Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||UOM State Representatives|
|Recruitment Agency||Non-governmental Organization|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Oyo, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Rivers|
|Slot:||12 (1 position per state)|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
31st August, 2020
- The UOM State Representative is responsible for all field activities taking place in the target LGAs including logistic, managing human resource, supervision and quality assurance of field work
- S/he will provide day-to-day management of all activities and personnel within the state during the period of the assignment.
Terms of Reference
The UOM State Representative will serve in the following capacities:
- Maintain liaison between the field team and Program Implementation Team
- Planning of all field activities and ensuring logistic and communication support to all field teams
- Along with the individual team supervisors, plan daily data collection task
- To ensure that data collection process is in accordance with the protocol
- Supervise and monitor the data collection process in the field by visiting field teams randomly
- Act as a resource person for the field team members by providing answers and clarification to questions that may arise on the field
- Conduct all delegated work assigned by the UOM National Team Lead.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Health Sciences, or related field. Masters of Public Health will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing research activities including qualitative / quantitative data collection
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, management and administrative skills
- Familiarity with carrying out key population surveys is desirable and will be an added advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of the intended state and its LGAs.
- Well-developed computer skills; Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free