WAEC Recruitment 2019: Is West African Examinations Council Recruitment Form 2019 Form out at recruitment.waec.com.ng portal.
Are you willing to work in the West African Examinations Council ? Today we have come up with new job information.
Updates: WAEC comes out with new recruitment for Assistant Registrar, Mechanical Engineer, Human Resource Management Officer, Electrical Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Application Programmer, Database Administrator, Accountant etc.
We regularly publish the verified and authentic information of the WAEC recruitment 2019 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
What is WAEC?
The official name of this agency is West African Examinations Council.
It is an examination board established by the law to determine the necessary examinations for public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct examinations and to provide comparable certificates for the equivalent examinations of the International Examination Officers.
The Examinations Council of West Africa ( WAEC , English West African Examinations Council ), an organization is non-profit established in 1951 to coordinate training and award degrees in countries speaking of Africa West ( Ghana , Liberia , Nigeria , Sierra Leone , and Gambia ). It also has student aid endowment funds.
Visit WAEC recruitment portal – recruitment.waec.com.ng to know about recruitment form, recruitment updates, career and other information.
WAEC Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that WAEC is planning to release Recruitment 2019 form for various positions. According to information advertisement will be out in the first week of June 2019. We will update this section when WAEC recruitment form out.
Is WAEC Form Out?
Current Status: Currently West African Examinations Council Recruitment Form 2019 is out for Assistant Registrar, Mechanical Engineer, Human Resource Management Officer, Electrical Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Application Programmer, Database Administrator, Accountant and various posts.
Candidates who meet with requirements can apply online through official website recruitment.waec.com.ng portal by 14th July, 2019.
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
West African Examinations Council have recently become aware of a scheme being perpetrated by fraudulent individuals aimed at exploiting unsuspecting job seekers and the general public. These perpetrators ask job seekers to pay a sum of money into personal account(s) as recruitment fee before employment into WAEC.
TAKE NOTICE that agency does not charge any fee, or require any monetary deposits for WAEC Recruitment 2019 from jobseekers at any stage of recruitment. We do not collect any fees for participation in our recruitment process. Any person seeking job opportunities with West African Examination Council in exchange for money is doing so at his/her own risk.
Agency will not have any obligation to honour such terms entered with the unauthorized parties or provide employment to anyone who has been so defrauded. Furthermore, WAEC is not responsible and assumes no liability for any claims, damages losses (monetary or otherwise) that are incurred as a consequence.
To know about open positions at WAEC, please visit our website recruitment.waec.com.ng
More Hot Jobs in Nigeria
UNICEF Nigeria (13 Positions)
Nigeria Stock Exchange (Customer Service Executive)
Total Nigeria (18 Positions)
KPMG (9 Positions)
Dangote Group (+40 Positions)
MTN Nigeria (18 Positions)
International Rescue Committee (19 Positions)
Applicants For All Positions Must:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.
WAEC Salary and Condition of Service
The salaries paid by the Council are very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration package that is in line with the Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organization.
WAEC Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimun of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimun of three (3) references
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Updates: At present recruitment portal recruitment.waec.com.ng open and will be closed on 14th July, 2019.
Steps to Apply
- First visit to West African Examinations Council Recruitment Portal – recruitment.waec.com.ng (Click Here)
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, kindly click on the link “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Submit and take printout
Agency will invite only shortlisted candidates for further stage of recruitment. List of shortlisted candidates will be prepared on the basis of merit / portfolio. We will update this section when WAEC shortlisted candidates list out at official portal.
There is no information about salary structure given on the agency’s recruitment portal. According to sources, very attractive salaries are given to those working in the agency.
Regarding the opening of job openings, WAEC calls on applicants to be careful of recruitment information fraud.
Board does not conduct correspondence related to recruitment and does not collect any fees as long as applicants participate in a selection held by Board. In addition, there is no refund system or reimbursement of transportation and accommodation costs related to the selection process.
All information on WAEC recruitment can be seen on the official website www.recruitment.waec.com.ng. Therefore, several things that must be considered for job applicants include:
- Board does not cooperate with other parties including travel travel bureaus for recruitment programs;
- Board only conducts the recruitment process through the recruitment.waec.org.ng site;
- Does not pay any fees in the recruitment process;
- The public is expected to be careful with the fraud mode that utilizes the recruitment program;
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Recruitment Updates?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for WAEC Recruitment 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure West African Examinations Council Recruitment Portal recruitment.waec.com.ng updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get WAEC Portal- recruitment.waec.com.ng portal openings across Nigeria