International Medical Corps (IMC) released notification regarding Warehouse Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Warehouse Assistant|
|Agency Name||International Medical Corps (IMC)|
|Job Location:||Maiduguri, Borno|
|Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||16th May, 2020|
Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree or HND in a relevant Business field is desired
- At least 1 year of experience in large scale Logistics operation, Manufacturing and or food assistance distribution.
- Strong organizational skills and discipline to follow outlined procedures; ability to interact effectively with international and national personnel.
- Excellent oral and written English skills. High computer skills on MS Office (Excel, Words. Outlook) programs.
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action as to not delay program activities.
- A clear understanding of procurement ethics and donor compliance is essential.
- Willingness to travel throughout the project areas in Borno State is required.
- Must read and understand and demonstrate willingness and ability to follow guidelines.
- Capacity to work under stressful situations and Strong organizational and time management skills and capacity to coordinate work across multiple departments and sites.
- Experience living in remote or isolated work stations, or insecure locations.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps.
- As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications addressed to the “Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Recruitment Updates
If you are interested in all All Job Vacancies 2020 then register today on our website so that we can send you the latest news updates of Latest Nigeria Jobs 2020.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply