When does the registration of the survival fund begin?
The MSME Survival Fund Program is a component of the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP) developed by a committee led by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, according to NAN Tola Johnson, the project’s project delivery office (PDO) coordinator.
The primary objective of the MSME Survival Fund is to preserve the livelihoods of vulnerable MSMEs and self-employed individuals, most of whom have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic since its inception. The fund has affected approximately 1.2 million beneficiaries across five fund paths. in order to accommodate the impact of hardships ensuring sustainable production and reduce job loss to a minimum.”
When is survival fund registration starting?
Soon there will be an announcement Re-registering Survival Funds will begin activating those who haven’t yet registered to do so. Before today, most people who haven’t received CAC will need to get that. It also states that there is still a quota able to register to fill their own fields.
Register for Survival Fund News/ Updates
For immediate notification on Survival Fund registration, approval, Status of Application Form and all updates, you can You can subscribe this portal for regular updates. For our VoiceofNigeria free email alert service. Of course you can get an instant email with the latest alerts.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
- Before starting, we have some questions to ask.
How do I apply for Survival Fund in Nigeria?
How to Register
1. Proceed to the Survival fund registration portal survivalfund.gov.ng.
2. Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, that will take you to the survival fund application form options.
3. Choose the category you want to apply for, by clicking ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘MSME Grant Register’ or ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’