While waiting for NYIF Loan Disbursement, Check out 2 current Empowerment programmes to apply
While the Nigerian Youths Investment Fund(NYIF) Loan Disbursement is been process, I thinked it will be very nice for a prospective beneficiary of the NYIF Scheme to give a try to any of the Empowerment programmes listed below. In today’s article, I will be sharing with you three current Empowerment programmes to apply as you are still waiting for the NYIF Loan Disbursement.
Three Empowerment programmes to be apply and requirements:
1. Youth opportunities Hub country Representatives Program 2021(YOHCRP): This is a global hub for all youths who are interested in any Empowerment Opportunities in their country.
Therefore, the Youth Opportunities Hub Country Representatives Program 2021 (YOHCRP) for Africans is an international committee providing unique experience to African’s Youths in networking.
* Applicants must be between the age of 18-35 years.
* You must have a mobilizing spirit.
* You must be an African by birth.
* Only Students in higher Institutions are encourage to apply.
2. 2021 ITU Generation Connect-Africa Youth Group: This is another Empowerment Programme design to improve and impact positively in the lives of young Africans.
ITU Generation Connect in collaboration with African youth Group are aimed at strengthening and engaging youths to participates in discussing Empowerment Opportunities and chanlleges that are related to Telecommunications.
I hope the Article was helpful.
Kindly share to all social media and follow up the page for more Empowerment opportunities updates.