We’ve noticed that many Npower applicants find it difficult to log in to the Nasims portal and check their approval/verification status. Some of you may think that the problem is with your login details, this is not the case.
We have decided to create this post to inform you. The possible reasons why some of you are currently unable to log in to the Nasims portal are probably due to the following reasons:
You can also read “How to check the verification status of your Npower Batch C selected lists
1) The traffic to the portal is huge, so some of you with a bad network will try to connect. If this happens to you, try to check if your network is strong.
2) The browser you may be using is not strong enough to withstand the heavy load of the site. Try all the available browsers to see which one is right for you.
3) The phone storage may be full, so you will need to clear it to free up space to help you surf the web faster.
4) Npower program management may perform a batch check to avoid internet failure. That’s why when you check the verification link, you’ll be asked to check later. The verification exercise probably goes hand in hand with the fingerprinting of biometric data verification.
You may also be interested in Npower Biometric – How to Capture Fingerprints on the Nasims Portal
5) Remember that the Npower program is in categories, not graduate and graduate programs, these categories may rise the next day, hence the check.
6) The NPower management team can still work on the nasims portal.
Note: An error occurred while trying to sign in to check your approval status, don’t be intimidated. Please try again later, you will gain access to the portal when your login information is unlocked again.