Plan International invites application for Youth Engagement Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Youth Engagement Officer|
|Agency Name||Plan International|
|Requirements:||University degree or equivalent Social Science, International Development Studies or related fields|
|Experience:||Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience youth engagement/Livelihood|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||27th February, 2020|
Plan International published job vacancies advertisement for Youth Engagement Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Youth Engagement Officer
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- University degree or equivalent Social Science, International Development Studies or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience youth engagement/Livelihood
- Experience working in emergency settings
- Good knowledge and understanding of DO NO HARM principles and established international child protection standards (especially UNCRC)
- Experience with participatory approaches to education, emergency preparedness, crisis / emergency relief management, or other related area.
- Experience working with IDPs, refugees and other vulnerable populations (ideal)
- Experience in Youth Engagement programme desirable but not essential
- Experience in documentation and communication desirable but not essential
- Previous experience directly providing services to children at risk and victims of abuse, exploitation and violence
Skills & Knowledge:
- Creates strong sense of purpose and commitment within own part of operations and with stakeholders
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and standards of behaviour
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism / integrity
- Provides good and adequate administrative and logistical support to enable programmes to meet meets it’s agreed financial and program outcomes.
- Actively seeks for support in addressing difficulties in execution of duties.
- Strategic thinking and effective contribution to own work and Organizational development.
- Sound judgement and decision-making in complex situations
- Strong emotional intelligence including self – awareness.
- Leads by example to motivate high performance of others
- Very strong commitment to continuous learning
Application Last Date: 27th February, 2020.
Leave a Reply