APPLY: INEC Opens Portal for 4 Positions Available to Apply for
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the Independent National Electoral Commission has opened the portal for recruitment of adhoc staff.
The commission in a statement said the registration which commenced on the 14th of September 2022 will end on December 14 2022.
The Independent National Election Commission launched portal for staff recruitment for the 2023 general election.
“The Commission has approved the re-activation of INECPRES both the Mobile App for Android phones only and the web portal (laptops only).
“Hence, the portal will be open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except Collation Officers.
INEC Requirement for registration
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format.
How to Apply
To apply, click on https://pres.inecnigeria.org which is the direct URL for the registration portal and create an account. Then follow the following steps.
Review the requirements for the available positions.(You are expected to go through the requirements for all available election staff positions to determine your eligibility)
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your password. After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form.
- Fill the application form. The form is segmented into three sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
- The names you are to enter should be the same as the one written on your BVN and be sure your details are filled in correctly as you will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a plain background of not larger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and be sure to check the attestation box as the information you provide will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees.
- Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgement slip (this is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification)
- As stated on the INEC portal, ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
According to INEC, deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.