Kuda Bank USSD code: USSD codes for checking your balance, transfer money, and airtime with Kuda Bank
You want to handle your finances in a way that is as uncomplicated and hassle-free as possible, right? Have you reached a point where you cannot stand using the Kuda Bank app to finish your transactions? Because to the Kuda Bank USSD Code, customers now have access to the alternative for doing financial operations that is both the quickest and the one that has the fewest number of hassles.
Kuda Bank is a platform for online banking, and its headquarters are in the city of London. Even though the bank was set up in Nigeria last year (2016), it didn’t start doing business there until the year after (2017). Babs Ogunde and Musti Mustafa are two very important people who helped get Kuda Bank started. You can go to https://kuda.com to see the Kuda Bank website.
Kuda Bank is the first Nigerian financial institution to offer mobile-only internet banking services and to receive an official license to do so from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The bank’s current net value is above $500 million, and it is expanding at a rapid rate. Kuda Bank is becoming increasingly popular as a result of the user-friendly and convenient online banking platform it provides for its customers.
Kuda Bank has made banking much easier by enabling customers to complete all transactions, including withdrawals, transfers, deposits, bill payments, and a great deal more, from the comfort of their own homes and without the need to physically go to any bank. Because virtually all of the banks in Nigeria have partnerships with Kuda Bank, it is possible to transfer money to an account held at Kuda Bank from nearly all of the banks in Nigeria.
In this post, we will provide you with all of the information you want to carry out a successful transaction with Kuda Bank with USSD codes.
- How To Check Account Balance On Kuda Bank?
- Kuda Bank USSD codes For Airtime
- How do I transfer money from Kuda Bank?
- How do I use Kuda bank USSD code to add money to my account?
- How to use the GTB USSD code to move money from a GT bank account to a Kuda bank account
- How to transfer money from First bank to Kuda bank using First bank USSD code
- How to use Zenith USSD code to send money to Kuda Bank?
- How to transfer money from Wema Bank to Kuda Bank?
- How to use an ATM card to top off your kuda account?
- How to check the amount on your Kuda bank account using the USSD code
How To Check Account Balance On Kuda Bank?
Is there even a code that can be used to check the balance on a Kuda account? To find out the current balance in your Kuda Bank account, you can, in fact, utilize the Kuda Bank USSD code provided by the bank. Enter the code *894# into your phone’s keypad to check the balance of your Kuda account, and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Check out our evaluation of Kuda Bank to learn more about this financial institution and determine whether or not it is a reputable financial institution.
Kuda Bank USSD codes For Airtime
For now, you cannot use the USSD code to check your account balance or buy airtime from Kuda bank. However, Kuda bank is yet to add a code for these features.
How do I transfer money from Kuda Bank?
Kuda bank has made it easier to move money from one bank to another without going to a physical bank. But before you can do business with Kuda bank, you have to sign up by downloading their app from the Play Store, filling out the necessary information, and uploading the necessary documents, such as your passport, Bank Verification Number (BVN), ID card, and phone number. They will use this phone number to verify you in the future.
Here are the Kuda Bank USSD codes you can use to send money to other banks.
How do I use Kuda bank USSD code to add money to my account?
This article will show you step-by-step how to use the kuda bank USSD codes to add money to your Kuda bank account.
- First, open the Kuda Bank app on your phone and select “Add Money” from the menu.
- Then, choose “Add by USSD code” and enter the amount you want to add.
- After putting in the amount you want to add, choose the USSD code for the bank you want to use to send the money to the kuda bank account.
- Then, follow the steps and instructions that show up on your screen to finish the transaction.
Note that you can also add money to or top up your Kuda bank account by using your ATM card or by putting cash directly into the account. See below for a more detailed explanation.
How to use the GTB USSD code to move money from a GT bank account to a Kuda bank account
As one of Kuda Bank’s partners, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) lets Kuda Bank customers move money from any GT bank account to their Kuda bank account by using their USSD code.
Here are the steps you need to take to move money from a GT bank account to a KUDA bank account.
- To send money from GTB to another account, dial *737*50*amount*416#.
- Type in the number of your kuda bank account
- Enter your GTB transfer pin to confirm the transfer and wait a moment for it to
How to transfer money from First bank to Kuda bank using First bank USSD code
You can now use the first bank USSD code to move money from your first bank account or another first bank account to your kuda bank account. Follow the steps below to start and finish the transfer;
- Dial *894*amount*kuda bank account number# on your first bank-registered sim.
- On your screen, you’ll see options for choosing the bank. Choose kuda bank.
- To finish your transfer, you need to enter your first
How to use Zenith USSD code to send money to Kuda Bank?
Zenith bank allows USSD transfers to kuda bank accounts. Here’s how:
- *966*amount*kuda bank account#
- Kuda bank is under “other bank” and “more.”
- Enter your transfer PIN to finish.
How to transfer money from Wema Bank to Kuda Bank?
Have you been curious about how to send money from your Wema bank account to your Kuda bank account by utilizing the Wema bank USSD code? If this is the case, you have arrived at the appropriate area of the article, as it is going to supply you with the knowledge you require to effectively complete the transfer.
You can move money from your Wema bank account to your kuda bank account by following the steps outlined below and using the Wema bank USSD code.
- Simply dial *945# on your Wema Bank-registered mobile phone to get started.
- Choose “send money” and then “send to other banks” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the account number for your Kuda bank account, and then select next.
- Microfinance institution of choice is Wema (MFB).
- After that, your Wema bank transfer pin must be entered for the transaction to be validated.
How to use an ATM card to top off your kuda account?
When making a deposit into your Kuda bank account, you have the option of using either your debit card or credit card. Payment gateways such as Flutterwave, Paystack, or Interswitch are used to process these kinds of transactions. These businesses do charge a token fee in order to access their respective platforms.
To become eligible for a card top-up, it is necessary for you to upgrade your Kuda account. You are required to produce both your BVN and one of the following identification documents in order to upgrade: a voter’s card, an international passport, a national ID card, or a driver’s license. If you do not have any of these documents, you will not be able to upgrade.
How to check the amount on your Kuda bank account using the USSD code
The Kuda bank provides you with a way to check the sum that is still available to you. To successfully check the balance of your Kuda Bank account, dial *894# and follow the instructions that are given on your screen. You will then have successfully checked the balance of your Kuda Bank account.