NASIMS Portal is Back Online, You Can Now Access your Dashboard
The portal is back online and accessible. You can now access your dashboard while waiting for your payment to drop any moment.
NASIMS Login For Npower Account
The latest NPower news for 2022 – Nasims management opens the Nasims portal to previously registered Group C candidates who have not been shortlisted for Stream 1 to find out if they have been included.
For this process, all applicants who have applied for the previous N-Power program will need to log in to the Nassim portal using their username and password, then go to the Nomination category to confirm. After checking the Nasims dashboard, a message written for Batch C Stream 2 candidates will appear;
If you are having difficulty accessing the Nasims Portal and starting the registration, please follow these steps: How to enable the enrollment of Empower Stream 2 fingerprint biometrics.
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
- First visit to NASIMS login page https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Fill email id, password and click on proceed
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
NASIMS Latest Updates
FG begins payment of Npower Batch C1 January stipend
The federal government, through the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS), has begun paying the N-Power Batch C Stream January 1 stipend.
Beneficiaries of N-Power Batch C Stream 1 are happy to have N30,000 credits in their bank accounts for the month of January 2022.
Payment, which began Wednesday, April 13, 2022, will continue until all volunteers have been paid.
Below is a confirmation screenshot for Npower beneficiaries starting January 2022 payments.
Payment is expected to continue until credit is extended to all beneficiaries. However, XASIMS has assured the beneficiaries that the backlog will be cleared as payments have been started for the graduate and non-graduate beneficiaries.
How To Do NPower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
In Npower latest News Update 2022 – The management of Nasims have opened the nasims portal for previously registered batch C applicants who were not shortlisted for the for stream 1 recruitment to check if they have been shortlisted.
The process will require all applicants that applied for the previous Npower application to visit the nasims portal and login with their username and password and then visit the enrolment category to check. Upon checking their nasims dashboard, the batch c stream 2 applicants will see a message written;
NASIMS Gives Easy Steps For Npower Biometric Enrollment
Steps for Nasims N-power Biometric Enrollment:-
1. Login to Portal www.nasims.gov.ng
2. Click verification tab
3. Click “Capture your finger”
4. Install enrollment app
5. Re-enter credentials “click proceed”
6. Click on “Begin Enrollment”
7. Submit and Save Enrollment
8. End and Exit app
List of Npower Batch C stream 2 has been released by Nasims for biometrics fingerprint capturing.
Log in to your Npower Dashboard account to practice biometrics and update your bank details or important information.
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click “Start Registration” to begin the registration process.
Click your finger to start the nomination process
To be successful, a candidate must submit their right thumb, right index finger, left thumb, and left index finger.
After successful registration, click “Submit” to save your biometric registration.
After successful registration, check the “Verification” tab of the self-service portal to confirm that the capture was successful.
NASIMS TEST PORTAL FOR NPOWER BATCH C
Npower Test Portal
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test
For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login at nasims.gov.ng
- Use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
TAKE YOUR TEST HERE > http://18.104.22.168/login
For other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to [email protected] or visit www.nasims.gov.ng