Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form 2021 (www.customs.gov.ng): Is the Nigeria Custom Recruitment Portal 2021 open for new registration.
We at VoiceofNigeria.org.ng will continue to strive to provide job information collected from the official NIS Portal – www.customs.gov.ng. But we do not forget to remind you to always prepare yourself to take advantage of the opportunities that exist
Register your email for Nigeria Custom Recruitment
Our trusted sources informed us that the agency will upload NCS notification at www.customs.gov.ng very soon.
If you are interested in this job then register today on our website so that we can send you the news of 2021 recruitment form.
What is NCS?
The official name of this agency is Nigerian Customs Services. This is a body formed to ensure improved service provision while maintaining systematic and effective intervention control by the Nigerian government. The government gives this body the right to face an increase in international trade, which unfortunately has witnessed economic violations, money laundering, the threat of terrorism, the threat of mass destruction, violations of intellectual property rights, and the disposal of toxic and dangerous materials.
Nigerian customs services function as stewards of state trade and border management and facilitate legal business in the global environment, which faces threat testing. Visit the official portal vacancy customs gov ng to learn about agency, mission and vision, electronic services, management, publishing, recruitment, and other information
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Updates & Current Status
We are using this web page to tell you what is the eligibility requirements for Nigeria Custom Recruitment and how to apply on the portal. If you are not aware of the department’s recruitment then you should read all the information given in this post carefully.
Recently, many readers have asked when the NCS recruitment form will come out and how they can apply for it. According to the information we have received job seekers have to wait for more days. According to trusted sources, customs recruitment form will be out soon.
Its information will be published on the official website i.e. www.customs.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng and immediately we will send an alert to our readers. If you have subscribed to our blog then you will also receive an email regarding Nigeria Customs Recruitment notification.
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment has been a hot zone in 2021, The most dominant question being asked is about the NCS recruitment, everyone is curious about its recruitment date.
Beware of job scams in the name of Nigeria Customs: Many websites are publishing wrong reports of Nigeria Customs Recruitment. We are urging you to be careful about the wrong updates about new vacancies.
In this guide, we will cover some questions asked by our readers like is the Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form out?, When NCS registration will start?, How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Jobs Vacancies 2020/2021.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2021 form is not yet out.
- Support Staff for Superintendent Staff
- Custom Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in General Duty Category
The link to apply online at custom vacancy portal – Vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Candidate who fulfills all requirements may visit the following link and know the requirements, complete guidelines of online registration and direct link of apply online.
Note: All candidates also have to keep in mind that if any certification or eligibility declaration has not been made during the application, then it will not be acceptable even after the recruitment exercise.
WARNING: You are allowed to apply only for one position, applicants with many applications will be declared ineligible.
You should make sure to present those documents for which the cadre you are applying for is essential. (For example, do not use a bachelor’s degree for inspector cadre)
To get the right and fast updates, it is advisable to visit the official portal of this government agency and also subscribe to our portal to get an email alert.
- How to Pass NCS Aptitude Test
- NCS Past Questions and Answers
- INEC Recruitment Portal
- Nexit Portal
- Npower News
Customs recruitment: key requirements you need to be eligible
There are requirements that require you to be recruited.
- Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
- Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
- 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Free from any financial shame
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offenses
- Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president / secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
- Use only once and make sure that everything you fill is real
Steps to subscribe to Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2021 Updates
- First, enter your email id in following text box
- Click on the “Notify” button
- Login email and verify your subscription.
The registration and selection process is free of charge.
Link : https://voiceofnigeria.org.ng/nigeria-custom-registration-vacancy-customs-gov-ng/
Please note this very important information before you start reading this guide
Important: The Nigeria Custom service recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the NCS recruitment should be reported, NCS recruitment is totally free.
- NPower Registration
- FRSC Registration, Application Login at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Ndlea Recruitment – www.ndlea.gov.ng Application Login Form
- NIPOST Traking
- Npower News
- Contact NCS
- Custom Recruitment
How to Apply
Let’s know how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021?
Current Status: At present, Custom Vacancy Portal Vacancy.Customs.Gov.Ng is now open and accepting new job applications for various positions.
This is the most repeated question asked by readers. The system of online registration is so easy. Here we will share the complete process to apply for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2021 so read it carefully.
Applicants are free of charge when following this recruitment process. The following are detailed information about the terms and methods for registering this recruitment.
- First you need to access official NCS recruitment portal : www.custom.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on the “View Vacancies” link for which you are interested to apply
- Read general requirements and specific requirements
- Read guidelines to apply
- After satisfied click on “Apply for the job” link
- Now Custom Registration Form will appear on your screen
- Create Account
- Login with credentials
- Fill details in NCS form
- Upload documents
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit form and take an acknowledgement.
Note: We are providing this information free. If any website demand any money, they must be considered a scam.
There are three stages of the form which contains
- Parent/ guardian consent form
- Acknowledgment form
- Local government attestation form
- Requirements for NCS Recruitment
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be of the required age
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit for the training norms. As the result of this rule, applicants with any form of disabilities can’t be a part of this recruitment program.
- Applicants must have no criminal record or background.
- And most importantly Applicants must have a valid national ID card before applying for this recruitment.
Benefits of working in DSS
- The first benefit for working in Nigeria Customs Service is that you will have a comfortable working schedule, probably in the morning, and will leave you all afternoon free to do the rest of the activities you want, unlike work in companies that require, in general, other types of conferences .
- Employee of Nigeria Custom Service have more vacation days than private employees, so you can rest more and better and go to the place you want without being in a hurry to return. In addition, the public sector usually grants vacations twice a year instead of one; In summer and in winter.
- He does not suffer from the same stress as a private company employee.
- As a Custom employee, you do not run the risk that the company you work for will be bankrupt, since the state, no matter how badly managed the funds are, will never fail. Every month you will have your salary in a timely manner without excuses.
☛ Why VoiceofNigeria for Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one-stop place for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021 notification. Here we will ensure that all the NCS recruitment alerts get notified to all our readers. We ensure that none of the Nigeria Custom Service job updates get missed out on our website.