Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form 2022: Is the Nigeria Custom Recruitment Portal open for new registration.
Let’s check NCS Recruitment updates:
The Nigeria Customs Service will continue its recruitment process. The e-portal availability dates and educational requirements for each cadre are given below:
- Customs Inspector
- Customs Assistant
- Graduate Customs Superintendent
Register your email for Nigeria Custom Recruitment
Our trusted sources informed us that the agency will upload NCS notification at www.customs.gov.ng portal soon
If you are interested in this job then register on our website today so that we can send you the news of upcoming recruitment.
What is NCS?
The official name of this agency is Nigerian Customs Services. It is an organization created by the Nigerian government to ensure improved service delivery while maintaining systematic and effective intervention control. The government authorizes the organization to deal with the growth of international trade, which unfortunately involves the disposal of economic violations, money laundering, the threat of terrorism, the risk of widespread destruction, intellectual property rights violations, and the disposal of toxic and hazardous materials.
Nigerian customs services act as regulators of state trade and border management and facilitate legal business in a global environment, which is subject to risk scrutiny. Visit the official portal Vacancy Customs Government for information on agency, mission and vision, electronic services, management, publishing, recruitment, and more.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Updates & Current Status
We are using this web page to tell you what are the eligibility requirements for Nigerian Customs Recruitment and how to apply on the portal. If you do not know about the recruitment of the department then you should read all the information given in this post carefully.
Recently, many readers have asked when the NCS recruitment form will come out and how they can apply for it. According to the information we have received, job seekers will have to wait for another day. According to reliable sources, custom recruitment forms will be available soon.
This information will be published on the official website www.customs.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng and we will immediately send a warning to our readers. If you subscribe to our blog you will also receive an email regarding Nigeria Customs Recruitment Notification.
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment has been a hot zone in 2022, The most dominant question being asked is about the NCS recruitment, everyone is curious about its recruitment date.
Beware of job scams in the name of Nigeria Customs: Many websites are publishing wrong reports of Nigeria Customs Recruitment. We are urging you to be careful about the wrong updates about new vacancies.
In this guide, we will cover some of the questions asked by our readers such as: Is Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form Out ?, When will NCS Registration start ?. How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Jobs Vacancies 2022.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2022 form is not yet out.
- Customs Inspector, AIC (General Duty)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Secretarial Studies)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Nutrition / Dietary)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Nursing)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Marine)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Electrical Engineering)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Computer / ICT)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Building)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Communication / Camera Handling / Photography)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Audit)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Health Service Administration)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Health Information Management)
- Customs Inspector, AIC (Accounts)
The applicant must possess an OND, NCE or its equivalent in any field obtained from recognized Polytechnic or Other Institution.
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (General Duty)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Clerical Assistants)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Sports)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Stores)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Marine)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Tailoring)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Junior Community Health Assistant)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Mechanical)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Electrical)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Medical Laboratory Assistant)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Camera Handling / Photography)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Health Assistant)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Communication)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Building)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Audit)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Band)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Accounts)
- Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Driving)
The applicant must possess a First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificates, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Quantity Surveying)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Actuarial Science)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Accounts)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Communication)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Audit)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Law)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Building)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Marine)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Sports)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Nutrition / Dietary)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Computer / ICT)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Electrical Engineering)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Secretarial Studies)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Nursing)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Health Information Management)
- Graduate Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Stores / Procurement)
The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in Stores / Procurement from a recognized institution as well as an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
In addition to the specific requirement candidate must:
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Not less than 1.7metres in height for male and 1.64metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89metres.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service.
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence.,
- Be computer literate.
- Must not be above 30years old.
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
- A guaranteed job security associated with working for the Federal Government as well as the possibility of growth as a reward for hard work.
The link to apply online at custom vacancy portal – customs.gov.ng. Candidate who fulfills all requirements may visit the following link and know the requirements, complete guidelines of online registration and direct link of apply online.
Note: All candidates also have to keep in mind that if any certification or eligibility declaration has not been made during the application, then it will not be acceptable even after the recruitment exercise.
WARNING: You are allowed to apply only for one position, applicants with many applications will be declared ineligible.
You should make sure to present those documents for which the cadre you are applying for is essential. (For example, do not use a bachelor’s degree for inspector cadre)
To get the right and fast updates, it is advisable to visit the official portal of this government agency and also subscribe to our portal to get an email alert.
- How to Pass NCS Aptitude Test
- NCS Past Questions and Answers
- INEC Recruitment Portal
- Nexit Portal
- Npower News
Steps to subscribe to Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2022 Updates
- First, enter your email id in following text box
- Click on the “Notify” button
- Login email and verify your subscription.
The registration and selection process is free of charge.
Link : https://voiceofnigeria.org.ng/nigeria-custom-registration-vacancy-customs-gov-ng/
Please note this very important information before you start reading this guide
Important: You do not need to pay for the application form for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment, it is strictly prohibited and notice anyone who asks you for money as an immediate entry into NCS Recruitment. Admittedly, NCS recruitment is absolutely free.
- NPower Registration
- FRSC Registration, Application Login at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Ndlea Recruitment – www.ndlea.gov.ng Application Login Form
- NIPOST Traking
- Npower News
- Contact NCS
- Custom Recruitment
How to Apply
Let’sknow how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by readers. The system of online registration is very simple. Here we will share the whole process of applying for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022 so read it carefully.
Applicants are free to follow this recruitment process. Detailed information about the rules and procedures for registering this recruitment is given below.
First you need to access official NCS recruitment portal : www.custom.gov.ng / Vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on the “Click here to Apply” then click on “New openings”
- Click on Post Name / Job Title
- Read general requirements and specific requirements
- Read guidelines to apply
- After satisfied click on “Apply for the job” link
- Now Custom Registration Form will appear on your screen
- Create Account
- Login with credentials
- Fill details in NCS form
- Upload documents
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit form and take an acknowledgement.
Note: We are providing this information free. If any website demand any money, they must be considered a scam.
There are three stages of the form which contains
- Parent/ guardian consent form
- Acknowledgment form
- Local government attestation form
- Requirements for NCS Recruitment
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be of the required age
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit for the training norms. As the result of this rule, applicants with any form of disabilities can’t be a part of this recruitment program.
- Applicants must have no criminal record or background.
- And most importantly Applicants must have a valid national ID card before applying for this recruitment.
Benefits of working in NCS
- The first advantage of working in Nigerian customs is that you have comfortable working hours. Maybe in the morning And you have free time in the afternoon to do the rest of the activities. who usually work in the necessary companies . . . the opposite is true. , other types of meetings
- Nigerian Customs employees have more days off than private employees. So you can relax and go to the place of your choice without having to rush back. In addition, governments often offer vacations twice a year instead of once. in summer and winter
- He is not stressed like a private company employee.
- As a customs officer The company you work for has no bankruptcy risk. because the state, no matter how badly managed will never fail Your salary is paid on time every month without excuses.
- Get your NASIMS ID for Npower Batch C Test
- Npower Shortlist – Register for Batch C Test
- NASIMS Test Portal Login (https://nasims.gov.ng/login)
- NYIF Application Form
☛ Why VoiceofNigeria for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2022 Free Job Alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one-stop place for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 notification. Here we will ensure that all the NCS recruitment alerts get notified to all our readers. We ensure that none of the Nigeria Custom Service job updates get missed out on our website.