Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2019: This article is for candidates of Nigeria Police Constable recruitment programme. Those who applied for NPF Constable 2019 will be considered under waiting list.
List of NPF shortlisted candidates for aptitude test released on 21st June 2019. Down the article, you can find out the information regarding steps to check the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates Names.
Let me tell you that the Nigeria Police recently opened online application forms for 10000 constable posts. A large number of unemployed Nigerians have applied. The application registration begins on the official portal from 30th November, 2018 and ends on 11 January, 2019.
Candidates who have applied want to know about NPF List of Shortlisted Candidates for Constable Aptitude Test. This list is very important for the candidates as it will show the names of candidate who has been selected for upcoming aptitude test.
☛ Nigeria Police Force Portal open for Police Constable Recruitment , apply from 30th November 2018 to 11th January, 2019.
Apply Link: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019
Acting spokesman of Police Service Commission (PSC) Aaron Kase revealed that a total of 242,455 applications have been registered by Nigerian youth for the police constable recruitment, out of which 212,716 applications registered by male candidates and the remaining 29,694 by female candidates. All applications will now be checked and very soon the list of shortlist candidates will be out.
Updates 16 Oct 2019:
Disregard candidates’ list for police recruitment, PSC tells Nigerians
The Police Service Commission (PSC) has advised the public to disregard a list of candidates scheduled for training and allegedly released by the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) for recruitment into the Constable cadre.
A statement in Abuja by the commission’s Head of Press and Public Relations, Ikechukwu Ani, said the release of the list by the police was an act of illegality and a breach of the Federal Character requirements.
PSC tells applicants to ignore NPF list, wait for authentic one
- Police Service Commission urged the public to disregard a purported recruitment list released by the Nigerian police
- The commission said the list released by the police was illegal and breached Federal Character Principle – The commission said it will soon resume the recruitment process and release the authentic list of successful candidates
- The Nigerian Senate has promised to fish out agencies and individuals involved in the Police recruitment crisis
- The chairman of the Senate committee in the federal character principle said those involved in the recruitment racketeering would be apprehended and prosecuted by appropriate authorities – Danjuma La’ah said no recruitment slots have been given to the Senate as widely spread
Register for Next Nigeria Police Recruitment
Steps to Register Free NPF Recruitment 2019/2020
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
How to get notify when NPF Aptitude Test Shortlist Out?
Candidates who successfully applied or Police Constable e-Recruitment exercise are interested to get updates on Shortlist, Screening, Aptitude Test and other information.
If you are interested to get free email alert when list is out then subscribe our free email alert service.
Steps to Subscribe Free Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates Updates
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Notify” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
☛ Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Updates
Updates (30th Aug, 2019):
80,724 shortlisted for Aug 3 aptitude test
The Police Service Commission said that 80,724 candidates had been selected for the qualification examination for the recruitment of police cadres.
Statement by the chairman, press and public relations in the commission, Mr. On Tuesday, Acechuwau Annie in Abuja said that the Aptitude test was scheduled for August 3.
Annie said that the trial would take place in 36 states and the federal capital.
The Commission has selected 210,150 applicants from 315,032 applicants received at the close of the recruitment exercise on 11 January.
Annie said that the commission is currently sending SMS numbers from selected candidates, who invite them for qualifying exams starting at 8 am.
Candidates must immediately go to a comprehensive list of websites, www.psc.org, or police orders, where the list will be displayed.
Updates (21st June 2019):
Nigerian police have released a complete list of successful candidates for recruitment in 2019. Nigerian police said a few days ago that they would issue a list soon.
NPF Constable screening exercises will begin on Monday, July 1, 2019 and will end on Thursday, July 18, 2019
Each selected candidate who fails to appear for screening between the above periods will be automatically disqualified.
Selected candidates are advised to check their e-mail (sent at registration) for more information about screening procedures.
Find list by state below.
Due to huge traffic server down many times.
- Abia State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Adamawa State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Akwa Ibom State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Anambra State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Bauchi State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Bayelsa State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Benue State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Borno State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Cross River State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Delta State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Ebonyi State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Edo State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Ekiti State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Enugu State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Federal Capital Territory List of Successful Candidates
- Gombe State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Imo State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Jigawa State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Kaduna State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Kano State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Katsina State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Kebbi State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Kogi State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Kwara State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Lagos State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Nasarawa State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Niger State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Ogun State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Ondo State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Osun State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Oyo State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Plateau State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Rivers State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Sokoto State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Taraba State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Yobe State Police List of Successful Candidates
- Zamfara State Police List of Successful Candidates
Application registration for police constable has been successfully completed. It is a matter of fact that now all the attention of the applicant is on the release of the shortlist. All applicants are hoping that their name will be shortlisted, so everyone is very eager to see their name in the list. We will continue to give you the current status of the list and further recruitment exercise through this page.
Updates (May 2019)
The Nigeria Police submission of application process completed successfully. The Police Service Commission is now reviewing all submitted applications so as to shortlist candidates for the nest stage of recruitment process. Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted soon.
NPF has not yet released the list of shortlisted candidates. We will update this page with direct link to download list as soon as released by the Police Service Commission. Candidate who subscribed our portal will get email notification immediately. So if you are a candidate for this police recruitment then be sure to subscribe to our free email information service.
☛ When will the Nigeria Police Constable Shortlisted Candidate list be Out?
There is no official announced about NPF List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019. But according to reliable sources this NPF Constable Shortlist is expected to be out in February or March 2019.
The entire schedule of the aptitude test will be out along with list.
You will find all the updates about shortlists, aptitude test, dates and timetables here.
☛ How to get Email Alert when NPF Constable Shortlist Out?
Are you interested to get email alert immediately when list of shortlisted names out for NPF Constable Aptitude Test 2019.
It will be happen if you have subscribed to our website.
If you have not subscribed, enter your email id in the box below and click the Notify link. It is free for all.
☛ How to Download Nigeria Police List of Shortlisted Candidates of Constable
The officers will verify details of all the applications and prepare a list of approved and rejected candidates. NPF list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared in the approved list based on merit.
Nigeria Police Constable Shortlisted Candidates list will be uploaded on the official portal. Click on this official link and download complete list.
We will place direct link here immediately after official announcement.
☛ Read Also: Current Federal Government Jobs
☛ How to Check Name in Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2019 pdf?
You need to follow the following procedure to download list and check your name.
- First visit the official link concerned to the constable position
- As soon as you will click on link downloading form will be appeared on your screen
- Fill all the credential asked such as Registration No., Password, Date of Birth etc.
- Click on “Download pdf file” link
- A pdf file will be saved in your computer hard drive
- Open this NPF Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 Pdf
- Search your name and other details
If name is there then you are shortlisted for further recruitment exercise.
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidate 2019 notification. We will ensures that all the NPF constable aptitude test updates get notified to all our visitors.
☛ The 8 things you need to know about NPF aptitude tests
Invitation will be given to Shortlisted candidates for Aptitude Test. There will be information about the test’s Venue, date, time etc.
- An aptitude test is usually timed
- There is the correct answer to each question, even if the examiner says otherwise
- Think before you answer
- Multiple replies to five (or seven)
- Answer all the questions
- There are “pitfall questions” to check your sincerity
- Never delete
- Do not play Freud with questions
All applicants are advised to be positive and you can prepare for the aptitude test until the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 pdf list is out.