In the quest for educational success and personal growth, the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship, presents a golden opportunity.
Do you have the aptitude to secure this scholarship?
Would you appreciate guidance on the application procedure? If your answer is affirmative, look no further!
This article is going to serve as your comprehensive guide to the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023 application process, providing you with a clearer path towards educational success.
The NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship is a fruitful outcome of a corporate social responsibility initiative by a partnership involving the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC), and Oando PLC. These companies have been instrumental in providing a myriad of opportunities to several Nigerian students over the years.
NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship Scheme
The 2023 NNPC Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme has two primary categories:
Host/Transit Communities Merit Award: Reserved for the NAOC Host/Transit Communities such as those in Rivers State, Bayelsa, and more.
National Merit Award: Open for individuals outside the host or transit communities.
To stand eligible for the scholarship, aspirants must:
- Have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in one exam.
- Be at least in their second year of study.
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or more.
Note: Applicants should have a personal email account for seamless communication.
Preferred Fields of Study for the Scholarship
The scholarship is open to students from the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Steps to Apply for NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023
When you’re ready to apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the NNPC/Total Scholarship Portal.
- Click “Apply for Scholarship.”
- Press the “Click Here to Register/Login” button.
- Fill in your details to initiate the scholarship registration.
- Verify that you’re not a robot.
- Click the Register button.
- Verify your email address.
- Log in to your NNPC/Total Scholarship portal to continue.
NNPC Scholarship Registration Procedure
Follow the steps below for a seamless registration process:
- Input your name, date of birth, and permanent address. Upload a recent passport photo.
- Enter your email and mobile phone details. Make sure they are active.
- Specify your state and local government of origin. Upload a certificate or proof of origin.
- Select your university, course, and year of study. Upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Provide your JAMB score or CGPA. Upload your JAMB statement of result and university CGPA.
- Review your application. Ensure you’ve uploaded all the necessary documents.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers.
- All transportation costs to and from the test centers will be borne by the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.
- Applicants scoring less than 50% on the aptitude test won’t be considered.
- The results will be displayed on notice boards in all locations.
With this detailed guide, the path to securing the NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship 2023 becomes clear. Take this challenge, stride with confidence, and seize your future today!