National Population Commission: Explore the NPC Recruitment 2023/24 process: eligibility, requirements, and application details. Get all the info you need here.
NPC Recruitment Process
The National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment stages are:
- Application: The application process is online and open to all qualified Nigerians. Applicants must create an account on the NPC recruitment portal and fill out the online application form. The application form requires applicants to provide their personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Screening: Once the application window closes, the NPC will screen all applications to identify those that meet the minimum eligibility criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): The CBT is a standardized test that assesses candidates’ knowledge and skills in relevant areas. The test format may vary depending on the position that the candidate is applying for.
- Oral Interview: Shortlisted candidates from the CBT will be invited to participate in an oral interview. The oral interview is an opportunity for the NPC to assess the candidates’ communication skills, problem-solving skills, and overall suitability for the position.
- Medical Examination: Successful candidates from the oral interview will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are physically and mentally fit for the job.
- Final Selection: The NPC will make a final selection of successful candidates based on their performance in all stages of the recruitment process. Successful candidates will be offered employment contracts.
The NPC recruitment stages may vary depending on the position that the candidate is applying for. For example, candidates applying for senior positions may be required to participate in additional assessments, such as a presentation or a psychometric test.
You will need:
Now, let’s go through what you need to apply for this job.
1. A Valid National Identification Number (NIN)
This number proves who you are. It’s like a social security number. You can’t apply without it.
2. A Pass on an Assessment Test
This is a test to see if you have the skills for the job. You must pass it to apply.
3. A Device with a Camera
You will need a phone, a tablet, or a computer with a camera for this job.
4. Bank Details That Match the NIN Details
Your bank account details must match your NIN details. This is to make sure you are who you say you are.
5. A Valid Education Certificate
You need to show that you have finished school. This could be a high school or college degree.
6. A Valid Gmail Account
You need an email account. But it can’t be just any email account. It must be a Gmail account.
7. A Score of 50% or More on the Assessment Test
You must not just pass the test. You must also score at least half the points.
8. A Valid Bank Account Number
You need a bank account for them to pay you. But it can’t be just any bank. It must be a commercial bank.
9. A Valid Phone Number
You need a phone number so they can call you if they need to.
Keep in mind that you can only use your NIN once for the assessment test and the test itself can’t be retaken.
Important to Remember
There is one more thing you need to remember. You can only use your NIN once for the assessment test. And once you take the test, you can’t take it again. So make sure you are ready when you take it.
Oppurtunities in NPC
The National Population Commission (NPC) regularly opens positions for Ad-hoc staff for the conduct of population censuses and other related activities. These positions include:
- Field Coordinator
- Data Quality Manager
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Training Centre Administrator
The NPC also regularly opens positions for permanent staff in a variety of roles, such as:
- Public Relations Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Technology Officer
Specific job openings are advertised on the NPC website and in the national newspapers. Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the position they are applying for.
In addition to the above, the NPC may also open positions for other specialized roles from time to time. For example, the NPC may open positions for software developers, data analysts, and communication specialists.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings at the NPC, you can visit the NPC website or follow the NPC on social media.
Please note that the NPC recruitment process is highly competitive and only the most qualified candidates will be selected.
To find current NPC opportunities, please visit the Official NPC Recruitment Portal at https://nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
The NPC application process for Ad-hoc staff can be found on the NPC recruitment portal.
Here are the steps on how to apply:
- Go to the NPC recruitment portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. You will be contacted by the NPC if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Here are some additional tips for applying to NPC Ad-hoc staff positions:
- Make sure to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the position you are applying for.
- Fill out the online application form carefully and accurately.
- Attach all required documents to your application.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
Register For NPC Recruitment News
It’s important to stay updated about this job. That’s why we have a free email alert service called VoiceofNigeria. This service will send you updates about the NPC recruitment. The updates will come straight to your email inbox.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- Type your email address in the text box provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Check your email and follow the instructions to confirm your subscription.
And that’s it. You’ll now receive instant updates about the NPC recruitment.