NPC E-Birth Recruitment 2023/2024 is now open.
Apply online today for Adhoc Staff Recruitment and join us in transforming birth documentation in Nigeria.
E-Birth Recruitment 2023: A New Chapter in Nigeria’s Birth Documentation with 2023/2024 Adhoc Staff Recruitment
In an effort to make life better for its citizens, Nigeria has taken a big step forward.
The country has started an exciting new program for digital birth registration.
This program is the result of hard work and collaboration between The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), the National Population Commission (NPC), and UNICEF.
This partnership marks an important moment in improving birth registration in Nigeria.
Today, only about 40% of children born in Nigeria have their birth officially recorded.
This lack of registration leads to many problems.
Problems Caused by Lack of Birth Registration
When a child’s birth isn’t officially recorded, it can lead to all sorts of difficulties in their life, like:
Reduced Access to Essential Services: Unregistered children often have trouble getting important services like education, healthcare, and social protection.
Increased Risk of Exploitation: Children without official birth records are more likely to be exploited, becoming victims of child labor, trafficking, and forced marriage.
Limited Opportunities: These children face more challenges in getting education, jobs, and chances to improve their lives.
This partnership is a golden chance to fix the problem of birth registration in Nigeria, making sure every child can enjoy a better future.
NPC E-Birth Recruitment 2023: Requirements
NYSC and NPC are getting ready to recruit adhoc staff for the E-Birth registration program for 2023/2024.
If you’re thinking of applying, here’s what you need to know:
Adhoc Staff Applicant Requirements
You will need:
Now, let’s go through what you need to apply for this job.
1. A Valid National Identification Number (NIN)
This number proves who you are. It’s like a social security number. You can’t apply without it.
2. A Pass on an Assessment Test
This is a test to see if you have the skills for the job. You must pass it to apply.
3. A Device with a Camera
You will need a phone, a tablet, or a computer with a camera for this job.
4. Bank Details That Match the NIN Details
Your bank account details must match your NIN details. This is to make sure you are who you say you are.
5. A Valid Education Certificate
You need to show that you have finished school. This could be a high school or college degree.
6. A Valid Gmail Account
You need an email account. But it can’t be just any email account. It must be a Gmail account.
7. A Score of 50% or More on the Assessment Test
You must not just pass the test. You must also score at least half the points.
8. A Valid Bank Account Number
You need a bank account for them to pay you. But it can’t be just any bank. It must be a commercial bank.
9. A Valid Phone Number
You need a phone number so they can call you if they need to.
Keep in mind that you can only use your NIN once for the assessment test and the test itself can’t be retaken.
Important to Remember
There is one more thing you need to remember. You can only use your NIN once for the assessment test. And once you take the test, you can’t take it again. So make sure you are ready when you take it.
How the Collaboration Works
The partnership will work like this:
Roles and Responsibilities
- NYSC will assign 850 corps members to oversee the birth registration process.
- NPC will provide training and support for these corps members and will recruit ad hoc birth registrars at the local level.
- UNICEF will lend its technical know-how and help with collecting and analyzing data.
How to Apply for NPC E-Birth Recruitment 2023/2024
The National Population Commission (NPC), the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) are teaming up. They’re working on a big project to make Nigeria better. They want to record all new babies born. And they need your help.
Doing this job means all children in Nigeria will have a right to be recognized. They will get access to important services and protections. By helping with this, you are helping to build a better Nigeria for its children.
Applying for the Job
Applying for this job is easy. All you have to do is click on this link: https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com/.
To apply for NPC (National Population Commission) Birth Registration Adhoc E-Recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Start the Application: Click on the “Start Application” button to begin the process.
- Choose Start as NYSC or Start as Adhoc: Select the appropriate option based on your eligibility and preference.
- Read Application Instructions: Carefully go through the provided application instructions. Ensure that you understand them thoroughly.
- Check the Box: Once you have read and understood the instructions, click on the checkbox next to the statement “I have carefully read and understood the above instructions.”
- Proceed: Click on the “Proceed” button to move forward with the application.
- Verify NIN (National Identification Number): The applicant’s National Identification Number (NIN) can only be used once to access the assessment test. Verify your NIN to proceed.
- Validate NIN: Enter your NIN in the provided field and validate it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Fill the Application Form: Complete the application form by providing accurate and up-to-date information. The form may require details such as personal information, educational background, employment history, and contact information.
- Read Filled Details: Before submitting the form, carefully review all the filled details to ensure their accuracy and completeness. Make any necessary corrections or additions if required.
- Submit the Form: Once you have confirmed that all the information provided is accurate, click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
Please note that the above steps are a general guide and the actual application process may vary depending on the specific instructions and requirements provided by the NPC for their Birth Registration Adhoc E-Recruitment. It is essential to follow the instructions provided on the official NPC website or any other authorized platform for accurate and up-to-date information.
Register For NPC Recruitment News
It’s important to stay updated about this job. That’s why we have a free email alert service called VoiceofNigeria. This service will send you updates about the NPC recruitment. The updates will come straight to your email inbox.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- Type your email address in the text box provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Check your email and follow the instructions to confirm your subscription.
And that’s it. You’ll now receive instant updates about the NPC recruitment.
The E-Birth registration program aims to increase the number of children in Nigeria whose births are officially recorded, ensuring they have access to essential services and protections.
This program is a collaboration between the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), the National Population Commission, (NPC), and UNICEF.
You’ll need a valid National Identification Number, passing score on an assessment test, a device with a camera, matching bank and NIN details, a valid education certificate, a valid Gmail account, and a score of 50% or more on the assessment test
NYSC assigns corps members to manage the process, NPC provides training and recruits ad hoc registrars, and UNICEF offers technical expertise and aids in data collection and analysis.
Birth registration is essential as it gives children access to critical services like education and healthcare. It also protects them from exploitation and provides them with opportunities for a better future.