Submitting Your Bank Details on the National Population Commission Portal: A Step-by-Step Guide
Attention all approved applicants for the National Population Commission’s (NPC) 2023 population and housing census ad hoc staff recruitment!
It is imperative that you submit your bank details to the NPC portal in order to receive your training stipends and NPC allowances. Make sure to read on, as we guide you through the process of successfully submitting your bank details, so you don’t miss out on any payments.
Also, don’t miss the chance to Get a Federal Government Loan for your Business Startup!
Remember, only applicants with approved statuses may proceed to submit their bank details. If you don’t submit your bank details, your stipends won’t be paid. So, pay close attention!
Here’s how to submit your bank details on the NPC recruitment portal:
- Access the NPC ad hoc staff recruitment portal.
- Locate the “Check Application Status” button and click it.
- Enter your NPC Application Code or NIN.
- Click “PROCEED” and be patient for a few minutes. If your application status is approved, you’ll see a button labeled “Submit Bank Details.”
- Click on the “Submit Bank Details” button.
- Enter your correct Bank Account Number and select your bank.
And that’s it! You have successfully submitted your bank details to the NPC portal. You are now eligible to receive your NPC Ad hoc staff stipends. Don’t forget to check the NPC salary for ad hoc staff.
In conclusion, we hope this step-by-step guide has been useful in your quest to submit your bank details on the NPC recruitment portal. Share this post with others to help reach more applicants, and don’t forget.
Register for NPC News
To know immediately about NPC Recruitment, Application Form, Screening Process, Salary, and other information,
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.